Art on the Avenue Artist Application
The 25th annual Art on the Avenue is the premiere art and music festival in Berks County and draws over 15,000 visitors. Local and regional artists, musicians, and other talents are showcased throughout the day. Art on the Avenue is organized by the West Reading Community Revitalization Foundation (WRCRF) a non-profit 501c3 that is dedicated to the revitalization and growth of West Reading. We are currently accepting applications for artists, crafters, vendor and West Reading businesses. THIS IS A JURIED EVENT.
Time & Location
June 15, 2019 from 11:00am – 8:00pm
Penn Avenue in West Reading , Pennsylvania (400-700 blocks)
- Application Fee: A $15 application fee to be submitted with your application
- Booth Fee: A $185 (single – 10’x10′) or $235 (double – 10’x20′) booth fee to be submitted with your application (the booth fee only will be refunded by March 30th if you are not accepted).
MAY 10th: – Application Deadline
MAY 15th: All artists will be notified of their show status: accepted or not accepted.
MAY 15th: Artist packets are sent out including booth number, set-up information and festival details along with social media marketing materials.
ELIGIBLE MEDIA: Oils/acrylics, watercolors, pastels, drawings and prints, mixed media, glass, ceramics, woodcarving and metal working (sculpture), and fiber. All work must be original to the artist. BUY-SELL artwork is PROHIBITED! Weighted tents are required for all vendors for Art on the Avenue (click here for details and requirements for weighted tents).
Please complete the application below:
We require all vendors to minimize the risk caused by canopies by following rules for canopy safety.
Canopy weights must be attached to vendor canopies at all times.
All vendors who erect canopies for Art on the Avenue are required to have their canopies sufficiently and safely anchored to the ground
from the time their canopy is put up to the time it is taken down. Any vendor who fails to properly anchor his or her canopy will not be allowed to sell at the Art on the Avenue.
Weights should be secured in a manner that does not
create its own safety hazard
- Weights should not cause a tripping hazard
- Weights should be tethered with lines that are clearly visible
- Weights should have soft edges to avoid causing cuts and scrapes
- Weights should be securely attached
- Weights should be on the ground (NOT above people’s heads)